As a market leader in diversified mining services, Downer Mining understands and recognises the contribution employees make to the success of our business.
As part of the Downer Mining team you'll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to provide safe, ethical and environmentally conscious outcomes that exceed client expectations.
We are currently seeking experienced Auto Electricians for our CSA project based in Cobar NSW.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for carrying out repairs and preventative maintenance on the mobile fleet in the field and workshop. You will also perform inspections to determine condition and suitability to return to service. With an extensive fleet of Sandvik, Tamrock and Normet equipment, you will be able to contribute your knowledge and technical ability to a dynamic and cohesive team.
This role will be offered on an even time 7/7 roster with camp accommodation, travel allowance for drive in, drive out and flights included for fly in/fly out.
- Possess the relevant trade qualification
- A current Drivers Licence, First Aid Certificate, and an Australian Police Clearance are required
- Extensive experience with hardrock underground mining equipment essential
- The ability to work effectively in a team with excellent communication
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- A key focus on safety, with a high attention to detail to abide by site safety procedures
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive even time 7/7 roster (day/night shifts)
- Great range of employee benefits and salary sacrifice arrangements available
- A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
- Access to a range of career development and advancement opportunities
- The chance to join a dynamic and successful business within the Downer group.
For further information, please contact Kim Cowan on 07 3026 6703.