As a market leader in diversified mining services, Downer Mining understands and recognises the contribution employees make to the success of our business.
As part of the Downer Mining team you'll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to provide safe, ethical and environmentally conscious outcomes that exceed client expectations.
We are currently seeking an experienced Underground Light Vehicle fitter for our CSA Project in Cobar NSW.
Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent, you will be responsible for completing all repairs and maintenance on all light vehicles in a safe and timely manner.
The role will be offered on an event time 7/7 roster, dayshift only. The role will include camp accommodation.
- Possess the relevant trade qualification
- Extensive post-trade experience within a hardrock underground mining operation essential
- A current Drivers Licence, first aid certificate and a recent Australian Police Clearance are required
- Be production oriented with a focus on achieving results for both yourself and for the company
- You will have initiative and a flexible approach to work with effective communication skills
- Must possess an overarching commitment to safe work practices and continuous improvement
WHAT WE OFFER
- Our Zero Harm initiative: A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all employees
- Competitive remuneration
- A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
- Access to a range of career development and advancement opportunities
- The chance to join a dynamic and successful business within the Downer group.
For further information, please contact Kim Cowan on 07 3026 6703