As a market leader in diversified mining services, Downer Mining understands and recognises the contribution employees make to the success of our business.
As part of the Downer Mining team you'll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to provide safe, ethical and environmentally conscious outcomes that exceed client expectations.
Downer EDi Mining is currently seeking expressions of interest from motivated and safety oriented Electric Dump Truck Operators that can work on a 2 weeks on, 1 week off roster flying out from Perth to our operations in the North West regions of Western Australia.
We are currently seeking Electric Dump Truck Operators to operate the following equipment;
Experience operating MT4000/4400, 730E/830E/930E or similar is essential.
If you can competently operate heavy mining equipment we would love to hear from you.
- Experience in operating the above listed equipment within an open cut mining environment is a minimum requirement
- Demonstrated experience working on similar equipment in a FIFO situation
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Strong safety focus with a high attention to detail to abide by site safety processes
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- Competitive hourly rates
- 2/1 roster from Perth
- Opportunity to work our fleet of modern equipment
- Exciting opportunity to be part of a long term contract
- An overriding commitment to Zero Harm
- Supportive work environment with modern training system
Several of the sites accommodation villages have been voted in the top 10 in the industry and offer modern ensuited rooms with flat screen TV's, Foxtel, movie channels and internet connections. A quality meals service is offered in resort style facilities include a swimming pool, gymnasium.
To be considered for this role please select only one of the following options to apply, click on the apply link below or visit www.downercareers.com or alternatively contact Annie Davies, HR Advisor on 08 6212 9542 for further information