As a market leader in diversified mining services, Downer Mining understands and recognises the contribution employees make to the success of our business.
As part of the Downer Mining team you'll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to provide safe, ethical and environmentally conscious outcomes that exceed client expectations.
Snowden has an enviable track-record of completing over 12,000 projects in more than 60 countries. We have helped mining companies and investors achieve real bottom-line value and meet market guidance. At Snowden, we believe that every mining project, operation and investment has latent value waiting to be unlocked with the right thinking, the right processes and the right systems.
Our common purpose is to achieve profitable growth while constantly innovating to meet the ever-changing needs of our global market. In pursuit of operational excellence, we are driven by our passion to be the industry leaders in all that we do. We are guided by our values as we strive to exceed our clients' expectations.
Reporting to the Divisional Manager – Technology Consulting, we are now recruiting a Software Developer with strong .NET web development skills to join our technology consulting team. As a Software Developer, you will be familiar with all phases of the SDLC, be able to communicate clearly (both written and verbally), and be comfortable with analysis and design work in addition to writing code.
As your skills will be required across a number of projects, you will have had exposure to numerous .Net technologies during your career and be able to apply that knowledge at Snowden, maintaining a high level of quality and following documented development processes will be an important part of your role.
This is an opportunity to join a company with world class software and first rate developers, and to further your career as a software consultant.
- Demonstrated experience as a Software Developer within a software development company
- Demonstrated experience with C#, ASP .NET, Silverlight and Entity Framework.
- Additional skills with SQL Server and Agile Development are a plus
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Presentable and professional
- Self-starter and motived individual
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field preferred
In return we offer
- A highly reputable international business offering variety and challenge.
- A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative.
- Competitive remuneration package and professional development opportunities.
- The opportunity to play a key role in the delivery of the company objectives of Zero Harm, growth, sustainability and optimisation.
This position represents an excellent opportunity for a seasoned professional to further grow and enhance their career.
Please click the "Apply" button below or contact Nathan De Jong, on 08 6212 9506 for further information. Please note NO Applications or CV's will be accepted after the job's closing date.