As a market leader in diversified mining services, Downer Mining understands and recognises the contribution employees make to the success of our business.
As part of the Downer Mining team you'll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to provide safe, ethical and environmentally conscious outcomes that exceed client expectations.
Downer EDI Mining continues to strive forward on the $500 million mining services contract for the Roy Hill Iron Ore Project. The contract is for the provision of supplementary mining services to the Roy Hill Iron Ore mine for a period of four and a half years which includes the following:
- Drill & Blast
- Load & Haul of Overburden and Ore
Downer EDI Mining commenced infrastructure construction in early 2014, and is now moving forward into full-scale mining.
Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent, you will play an integral role in providing secretarial services and support within the Plant Department. Core responsibilities will include assisting with the Maintenance and Reconciliation of the Plant Costing system, Asset register and the production of regular cost and performance reports from the system.
- Demonstrated experience in a Plant Administration or similar role
- Experience working with AMT and JDE will be highly regarded
- Solid analytical and reporting experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with staff at all levels.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Advanced computer skills including high proficient with word processing and spreadsheets.
- Background in mining preferred
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- Competitive remuneration package
- Exciting opportunity to be part of large mining projects in Australia
- Growth and development opportunities second to none
- An overriding commitment to Zero Harm
- Supportive work environment with modern training systems
- A dynamic team with a strong supportive leader, who is willing to share their knowledge
This is an exciting opportunity for you to further your career with a growing organisation at a new premier iron ore site with a well equipped accommodation facility.
The new accommodation village will offer modern ensuited rooms with flat screen TV's, Foxtel, internet and a quality meals service. Resort style facilities include a swimming pool, gymnasium, beach volleyball and basketball courts.
This is a permanent employment opportunity for an individual with passion and drive to contribute to the ongoing development of Downer EDI Mining.
To be considered for this role please select only one of the following options to apply, click on the apply link below or visit www.downercareers.com or alternatively call Mary-Jane Heaney, Recruitment Advisor on 08 62129620 for further information.