As a market leader in diversified mining services, Downer Mining understands and recognises the contribution employees make to the success of our business.
As part of the Downer Mining team you'll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to provide safe, ethical and environmentally conscious outcomes that exceed client expectations.
Otraco International is the world's leading provider of Earthmover/Off-road tyre management services to the mining industry. Our world-class credentials are based on a proven ability to reduce the cost of earthmover tyre operation for major open pit miners while maximising production and enhancing safety. Entirely independent of any tyre manufacturer or supplier, we have continued to set new benchmarks in tyre performance – delivering dramatic savings with uncompromising standards of quality, safety and professionalism.
We have expressions of interest for the following roles based in the Bowen Basin region working even-time roster patterns:
- Heavy Duty Tyre Fitters
- Site Supervisors
- Shift Supervisors
- Tyre Advisors
We are looking for candidates who will exhibit an unwavering commitment to Zero Harm, to utilise their Heavy Duty Tyre Fitting expertise in an environment that fosters progression and development.
- Preferably a minimum of 2 years of Earthmover tyre fitting experience on mine sites
- A certificate II in Automotive Mechanical Tyre Fitting Heavy (Cert AUR20705) or equivalent
- A valid and current Heavy Vehicle Drivers Licence
- A current WorkSafe forklift (HR) licence
- Possess a high level of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- An understanding that safety is paramount, with a high attention to detail to abide by site safety procedures
WHAT WE OFFER
- Camp accommodation
- A positive team atmosphere
- A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
This is a genuine development opportunity to further extend and build upon your experience, a chance to define your career path with our world class organisation
Please contact Susie Cooper for further information on 07 3026 6744.
To be considered for this role please click on the apply link.