As a market leader in diversified mining services, Downer Mining understands and recognises the contribution employees make to the success of our business.
As part of the Downer Mining team you'll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to provide safe, ethical and environmentally conscious outcomes that exceed client expectations.
Within Downer Blasting Services, we are seeking an experienced, resourceful Storeperson to join our team in Blackwater.
The successful applicant will be responsible for a wide variety of warehouse activities including shipping and receiving of parts, maintaining inventory and associated records.
- Considerable experience in stores, logistics and warehouse operations, preferably in a medium to heavy industrial environment
- Relevant qualifications in Supply Chain/ Warehousing & Logistics
- Current LF forklift and manual driver's licence are essential
- A genuine commitment to Safety and the desire to work for an organisation committed to ZERO HARM principles
- Attention to detail and the desire to consistently produce high quality accurate work, in particular with stock takes and cycle counts of parts
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability build rapport and trust easily
- Working knowledge of JDE and Oracle desirable.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Residential position, 5/2 roster, 38 hours per week
- A strong commitment to maintaining a ZERO HARM environment
- A culture that empowers Our People, promotes safety, teamwork and embraces sustainability
- Career progression and new challenges with the opportunity to work both locally and regionally.
For further information please email Glenda.firstname.lastname@example.org