We require experienced and trade qualified CNC Programmers / Machinists for our client's busy manufacturing facility in Eagle Farm.
This company has an extensive workforce with multiple large workshops in the one location so there is certainly opportunity here.
- Very clean workshop
- ASAP start
- Large organisation with great career progression
- $37 /hr - ongoing afternoon shift
The main objective of this position is to accurately program
, set up and run CNC mills or lathes, ensuring that machines are running efficiently and safely.
The person we seek will have a proven history of:
- CNC Programming with Fanuc experience
- Lathes and Milling experience
- Appropriate written and verbal communication skills
Permanency offered for the right candidate after the initial tenure. You must be in Australia and have full working entitlements to be considered for this role. Please submit your resume by clicking on the apply button below;