Casual Health & Lifestyle Coordinator
Morris Corporation is Australia's largest privately owned facilities management specialist; with over 45 years' experience delivering industrial hospitality services to the remote mining, resources and construction sectors.
At Morris, we know it is our people that make us successful. As a result of our tremendous growth, we need talented and resilient people to contribute to our continuing success.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Health & Lifestyle Coordinator to join Morris Corp.
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to:
· Promote our MIND BODY SPIRIT health and lifestyle program on site
· Facilitate group fitness classes, prescribe exercise programs and gym instruction, provide health and wellbeing advice and support to residents
· Coordinate entertainment schedules, social events and plan activities on site for residents
· Take a proactive approach and support to health, fitness and nutrition
· Cleaning of the equipment in gym and fitness areas and maintenance administration and maintenance records
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following:
· Current SIS40210 Certificate IV in Fitness
· Substantial experience in delivering personal training and group training
· Yoga and Meditation Instructor (Pilates a bonus)
· Experience in event planning and event coordination
· Ability to be innovative and proactive when it comes to design and development of campaigns, health initiatives and events
· Customer service focused and a desire to deliver exceptional service
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Computer literate
· Excellent time management skills
· Strong work ethic
· Committed to safety ensuring all procedures are followed at all times
Position Details/ What we offer
· Corporate support from our National Health & Lifestyle Manager
· A supportive and engaging team environment
· Excellent remuneration and benefits
· Opportunities for ongoing career development
All Candidates must have Australian or New Zealand Residency and will be subject to a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment including drug and alcohol test. A national police clearance with a validity of 3 months may be required.
Morris Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Morris aims to be an employer of choice for Indigenous Australians, and we encourage Indigenous people to apply for this and other positions with us.