Morris Corporation is Australia's largest privately owned facilities management specialist; with over 50 years' experience delivering industrial hospitality services to the remote mining, resources and construction sectors.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Utility Supervisor to join our QLD team based at our Saraji mine site.
The position of Utility Supervisor will see you responsible for the following-
- Providing guidance, support, direction and training to members of the Mine Site Cleaning Utility Team
- Working closely with site management team to ensure client service levels and expectations are met consistently
- Completing rosters and paperwork related to Utility team and conduct audits to ensure consistently high standards within the team
- Perform hands on work in the areas of cleaning, catering, grounds maintenance, bar, retail and administration as required
Are you the right person for this position? We are looking for…
- Previous experience Supervising a team in a similar environment.
- The ability to lead, motivate and guide your team to work to the best of their ability and uphold Morris' high standard of service across all areas
- S123 certification / S11 Statement of Attainment / BMA Inductions would be highly regarded
- A strong commitment to consistently deliver a high standard of safety and customer service to all Morris clients and customers
- Previous hands on experience in the areas of mine site cleaning.
- Dysart, QLD based for the position
What's on offer?
- 5&2 roster
- Fantastic lifestyle onsite with Excellent Gym and Recreational facilities
- A supportive and engaging team environment
- Great remuneration and benefits
- Ongoing career development
All Candidates must have Australian or New Zealand Residency and will be subject to a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment including drug and alcohol test. A national police clearance with a validity of 3 months may be required.
Morris Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Morris aims to be an employer of choice for Indigenous Australians, and we encourage Indigenous people to apply for this and other positions with us.
For more information about our company visit www.morriscorp.com.au.