As a market leader in diversified mining services, Downer Mining understands and recognises the contribution employees make to the success of our business.
As part of the Downer Mining team you'll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to provide safe, ethical and environmentally conscious outcomes that exceed client expectations.
We are currently seeking Nippers for our CSA Project in Cobar NSW.
This role will require setting up of job sites and assisting Jumbo Operators and other underground operators as needed
The role will be offered on an even time 7/7 roster, DIDO with camp accommodation or residential.
- A current manual drivers licence, first aid certificate essential
- A recent national police clearance is required
- Previous underground hard rock experience is highly desirable
- Be production oriented with a focus on achieving results for both yourself and for the company
- You will have initiative and a flexible approach to work with effective communication skills
- Must possess an overarching commitment to safe work practices and continuous improvement
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- Our Zero Harm initiative: A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all employees
- Attractive & competitive remuneration
- A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
- Access to a range of career development and advancement opportunities
- The chance to join a dynamic and successful business within the Downer group
To discuss these roles further, please contact Kim Cowan 07 3026 6703.