As a market leader in diversified mining services, Downer Mining understands and recognises the contribution employees make to the success of our business.
As part of the Downer Mining team you'll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to provide safe, ethical and environmentally conscious outcomes that exceed client expectations.
We are currently seeking experienced Serviceperson's to join our Maintenance Support Crew. This crew is structured to support Downer Mining's various projects in the Bowen Basin, however initially these roles will be fully supporting our Blackwater project.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for identifying and diagnosing faults, carrying out routine servicing, repairs and maintenance of mobile plant equipment. You will also be required to complete vehicle pre-start checks and assist the Diesel Fitters in the maintenance of mining equipment.
- Experience in repairs and maintenance of heavy machinery with a solid mechanical aptitude
- Relevant trade qualification is preferred
- Proven experience in conducting inspection defects and writing reports
- Well developed communication and team work skills
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
WHAT WE OFFER
- Family friendly lifestyle roster (5/4, 4/5, 5/5)
- Camp accommodation provided
- Competitive remuneration with a leading mining contractor
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm
- A diverse and supportive work environment.
For further information, please contact Megan Tucker at Megan.Tucker@downergroup.com. Email applications will not be accepted.