As a market leader in diversified mining services, Downer Mining understands and recognises the contribution employees make to the success of our business.
As part of the Downer Mining team you'll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to provide safe, ethical and environmentally conscious outcomes that exceed client expectations.
We are seeking an experienced Mine Surveyor at our Goonyella Riverside project.
Key responsibilities would include managing daily surveying requirements, preparing monthly volume reconciliations, ensuring survey compliance to design drawings and all aspects of the project which are set within the design plan.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications & registration with The Surveyors Board of Queensland
- Proven experience in a similar role within an open cut coal environment
- Experience in Trimble GPS equipment and Vulcan surveying software
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective time management, planning and communication skills
- Commitment to safe work practices
WHAT WE OFFER
- A Permanent full time position
- 4/4 even time roster
- Camp accommodation
- Access to a range of career development and advancement opportunities
- A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm
- The chance to join a dynamic and successful business.
For further information please contact Victoria Ingram on 07 3026 6576.