As a market leader in diversified mining services, Downer Mining understands and recognises the contribution employees make to the success of our business.
As part of the Downer Mining team you'll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to provide safe, ethical and environmentally conscious outcomes that exceed client expectations.
Otraco International is the world's leading provider of Earthmover/Off-road tyre management services to the mining industry. Our world-class credentials are based on a proven ability to reduce the cost of earthmover tyre operation for major open pit miners while maximising production and enhancing safety. Entirely independent of any tyre manufacturer or supplier, we have continued to set new benchmarks in tyre performance – delivering dramatic savings with uncompromising standards of quality, safety and professionalism.
We currently have a role based at our Goonyella operation, working a roster pattern of 4:4 days 12 hour, day shifts only. Camp accommodation is provided.
We are looking for candidates who will exhibit an unwavering commitment to Zero Harm, to utilise their Heavy Duty Tyre Fitting expertise in an environment that fosters progression and development.
- Preferably a minimum of 2 years of Earthmover tyre fitting experience on mine sites
- A certificate II in Automotive Mechanical Tyre Fitting Heavy (Cert AUR21913)
- A valid and current Drivers Licence
- A current WorkSafe forklift (LF) licence
- Possess a high level of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- An understanding that safety is paramount, with a high attention to detail to abide by site safety procedures
In return Otraco will offer
- Our Zero Harm initiative: A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all employees
- A positive team atmosphere
- A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
This is a genuine development opportunity to further extend and build upon your experience, a chance to define your career path with our world class organisation.
For further information, please contact Susie Cooper on 07 3026 6744.