Morris Corporation is Australia's largest privately owned facilities management specialist; with over 45 years' experience delivering industrial hospitality services to the remote mining, resources and construction sectors.
At Morris, we know it is our people that make us successful and we strive to provide a supportive and enriching environment where our employees can succeed and feel genuinely valued.
As a result of our continued growth, we are looking for diversely talented and enthusiastic people to contribute to our continuing success.
We currently have exciting opportunities available for Hospitality Staff to join our Northern Territory team based at our Jabiru site.
The positions of Hospitality Team Member will see you working across all departments within the site and your responsibilities may include but are not limited to–
- General housekeeping and cleaning of rooms, buildings, mine site offices, equipment and common/public areas onsite.
- Providing general assistance in the kitchen to cooks and chefs
- General administrative duties
- Attending a snack bar, coffee shop, food and beverage or retail outlet
- Driving bus for daily timetable
- General maintenance of site grounds
- Operate washing machines and dryers, and maintain laundry and linen
We are looking for candidates with the following mandatory requirements:
In addition to the above criteria you will also possess:
- Current National RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate) - Please request online if you don't hold one
- Current Drivers License
- Current Police check with validity of 6 months (If you don't hold a current Police check, please request this online at www.cvcheck.com to ensure timely processing)
- Previous experience working in one or more of the Hospitality sectors above - preferably within a FIFO or site based environment.
- WA based applicants only
- A positive attitude, strong work ethic and a commitment to consistently deliver a high standard of customer service to all Morris clients and customers.
- A strong commitment to safety and safe working practices at all times
- Due to the physical demands of these roles, a high level of personal fitness required
What's on offer?
- Fly in Fly Out from Darwin
- A supportive and engaging team environment
- Fantastic lifestyle onsite with Excellent Gym and Recreational facilities
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Ongoing career development
All Candidates must have relevant working rights in Australia and will be subject to a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment including drug and alcohol test.
Morris Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Morris aims to be an employer of choice for Indigenous Australians and we encourage Indigenous people to apply for this and other positions with us.or more information about our company visit www.morriscorp.com.au.