As a market leader in diversified mining services, Downer Mining understands and recognises the contribution employees make to the success of our business.
As part of the Downer Mining team you'll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to provide safe, ethical and environmentally conscious outcomes that exceed client expectations.
Mining provides open cut mining services at
Karara mine, including drilling, blasting, loading, haulage and stockpile
rehandle. The operation is a conventional pit with a 30Mtpa mining rate. The
Karara pit will feed the client-run processing plant, which will produce 8Mtpa
of magnetite concentrate. The concentrate will be transported by rail to
Geraldton for shipment.
Downer EDI Mining are currently seeking experienced Loader
Operators to join the Train Load out team at Karara.
- Experience operating large Front End Loaders in a train load
out environment is essential
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under
- Demonstrated experience operating CAT 990/992 and Komatsu WA 900
will be highly regarded
- Strong team player and solid communication skills
- Drive, enthusiasm and a passion to be the best in all that you do.
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- An excellent remuneration package
- An outstanding 2/1 FIFO roster from Perth or
alternately, Bus in Bus out from Geraldton to maintain your work/life
- An overriding commitment to zero harm
- A Supportive work environment with professional development
40 minutes from Perth by plane, this project offers a 2:1 FIFO roster from
Perth and DIDO from Geraldton. The site has a new camp offering modern
ensuited rooms, with the latest modern amenities including sporting &
be considered for this role please click on the apply link below or visit www.downercareers.com or
alternatively, contact Mary-Jane Heaney, Recruitment Advisor on (08) 6212-9620
for further information.