As a market leader in diversified mining services, Downer Mining understands and recognises the contribution employees make to the success of our business.
As part of the Downer Mining team you'll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to provide safe, ethical and environmentally conscious outcomes that exceed client expectations.
We are currently seeking Mining Production Operators at our Blackwater project in Queensland.
Reporting to the Production Superintendent, you will play an integral role in implementing the client's project requirements, whilst operating mobile plant equipment. You will utilise your previous skills and experience to become an enthusiastic, motivated and reliable team member. You must possess a commitment to safe work practices and continuous improvement principles with the ability to participate in a multi-skilled environment.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the mining industry
- Solid experience operating mobile mining equipment including trucks, dozers, graders and excavators
- Production and safety oriented with a focus on achieving results for both yourself and for the company
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- Residential role (must be based in Blackwater)
- Lifestyle Roster (5/4,4/5,5/5)
- An opportunity to work with an industry leading mining contractor
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm
- A diverse and supportive work environment.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Belinda Black on 07 3026 6709.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the 'Apply' button.