As a market leader in diversified mining services, Downer Mining understands and recognises the contribution employees make to the success of our business.
As part of the Downer Mining team you'll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to provide safe, ethical and environmentally conscious outcomes that exceed client expectations.
Downer Mining has been working at the Sunrise Dam operation since 1998, and currently provides load and haul and equipment maintenance services at the mine in a joint venture with Indigenous mining contractor, Carey Mining.
Downer Mining is currently looking for an experienced Auto Electrician at our Sunrise Dam operations. The key responsibilities of this role include electrical maintenance and repair of our mobile plant fleet.
This position will be on a 2:1 FIFO roster from Perth.
- Trade Qualified Auto Electrician
- Current HR driver's licence is essential
- Experience in servicing Cat (793C&F Truck, D10T Dozer & 992K Loader) is essential with Liebheer digger (R9250), Komatsu & Terex equipment advantageous
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining and servicing large scale earthmoving equipment in a mining situation is essential
- Air conditioning ticket is essential
- Strong team player and solid communication skills
- Drive, enthusiasm and a passion to be the best in all that you do
In return we offer
- Competitive hourly rate
- Growth and development opportunities second to none
- An overriding commitment to zero harm
- A Supportive work environment with professional development opportunities
Downer Mining employees are accommodated at Sunrise Dam Gold Mine village. The village provides recreational facilities including two recreation courts, wet mess, gymnasium and BBQ facilities.
To be considered for this role please select only one of the following options to apply, click on the apply link below or visit www.downercareers.com or alternatively call Mary-Jane Heaney, Recruitment Advisor on 08 62129620 for further information.