We are seeking 20+ experienced Fitters for an upcoming shutdown at Broadmeadows Coal Mine QLD.
You will have the opportunity to work for a highly established mining company with the opportunity for future works with other shutdowns.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Longwall & Roof support knowledge
- Be fit & healthy & able to pass a drug & alcohol screen
- Broadmeadows induction
- Current coal board medical
- BMA Bridging or BMA Core
- Generic Standard 11
- Confined Spaces
- Working at heights
- Basic tooling
- Reliable & able to work unsupervised
- Be a team player
- Safety conscious whilst on the job
In return you will be offered:
- Opportunity to participate in future shutdowns
- Great pay rates
- Accommodation & meals
- 2-3 week shutdown with view to extend
If you have the above qualifications we would love to hear from you to discuss future work mining opportunities. Due to the large number of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted.