A Site supervisor is required for an upcoming position for a nationally recognised company at Oaky Creek Coal Mine.
You will be responsible for supervising haulage operations on site. The position is starting as soon as possible for the right candidate. This will be an ongoing DIDO 7 & 7 roster working 12.5hr shifts.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Standard 11
- Able to demonstrate a Zero Harm safety culture
- Proven supervisory skills & excellent leadership capabilities
- Ability to work under pressure & within job deadlines
- Intermediate computer skills
- Previous transport or industry experience is essential
- S1, S2 & S3 certification (within 2 yrs)
- Glencore induction or willing to obtain
- Coal Board Medical
If you have the above skills please follow the prompts & apply below. Please send your resume & tickets with your application. Only successful applicants will be contacted.