A Site supervisor is required for an upcoming position for a nationally recognised company at Oaky Creek Coal Mine.
You will be responsible for supervising haulage operations on site. The position is starting as soon as possible for the right candidate. This will be an ongoing 5 & 2 roster.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Previous mine site supervisor experience
- Able to demonstrate a Zero Harm safety culture
- Must have proven supervisory skills & able to lead a small team
- Ability to work under pressure & within job deadlines
- Be computer literate
- Previous transport or industry experience is essential
- S1, S2 & S3 certification
- Glencore induction or willing to obtain
- Coal Board Medical
If you have the above skills please follow the prompts & apply below. Please send your resume & tickets with your application. Only successful applicants will be contacted.