National Pump and energy
ea
Home!>Directory!>Mining Companies!>PanAust

PanAust

Panaust Limited Sites

Opencut MineStateStatus

Frieda RiverPNGactive



PanAust is a copper and gold producer with opportunities in Laos, Papua New Guinea and Chile.

PanAust holds an 80 per cent interest in the Frieda River Copper-Gold Project with Highlands Pacific holding the other 20 per cent. Frieda River is one of the largest known undeveloped copper and gold deposits in the world.


Click here to claim this listing or remove Ads

Level 1, 15 James StFortitude Valley QLD 4006
Phone: 07 3117 2000 Fax: 07 3846 4899
Website

GET IN TOUCH

Please choose hammer

boot
truck
helmet
spanner
hammer
Send Message

We are waiting for images from PanAust

PanAust is not advertising Plant for Hire



If this is your company hire click here to update this page

Y Fronts teaser bannerDowner Group MiningLink prefered resume writers Civil Link Banner
Underground Driller Offsiders Eoi
Seeking interest from Perth based people looking to start a FIFO career in the WA mining industry on a 2:1 roster.

Heavy Vehicle HV Mechanic Perth Metro
Excellent opportunity to move into a perm role working on a range of on & off road vehicles where you can utilise your broad range of experience.

Drillers Roy Hill
Join a team that will support your journey!

Job Costings Administrator
We are seeking a Job Costings Administrator who has worked within mining maintenance and project costings and is available for an IMMEDIATE START.

Ancillary And Excavator Operators
Join a diverse and inclusive workforce at Roy Hill!

Dinosaur Find At Qld Mine Site
Palaeontologists and volunteers will work over the next month excavating and studying 30,000-year-old dinosaur bones at the South Walker Creek mine in Central Queensland. The team of eight people, ....

Black Thoated Finch Puts New Coal Mine At Risk
The controversial black throated finch is back to cause problems for Adani with a fresh legal challenge over the planned Carmichael coalmine. New advice has found the federal environment ....

Monadelphous Awarded $55M In Contracts
Monadelphous Group Limited announced on Wednesday it has been awarded a number of new work packages with a combined value of approximately $55 million. The engineering company will carry out ....

Speculation Around Rio Tinto Selling Qld Assets
There is speculation rising over a possible sale of Rio Tinto's aluminium assets in Gladstone, including Queensland Alumina Limited, Boyne Smelter Limited and Rio Tinto Yarwun. According to The ....

Capricorn Copper Secures $45M Funding For Qld Mine
Capricorn Copper Pty Ltd has signed an Agreement with BNP Paribas for A$45 million to restart its mine in Northwest Queensland. The funding will go towards the refurbishment and restart project of ....

Downer Group