doing fifo financially smart
Home!>Directory!>Mining Companies!>Empire Resources

Empire Resources

Empire Resources Sites

Opencut MineStateStatus

Pennys FindWAactive
YuinmeryWAactive



Since listing in February 2007, Empire Resources' main focus is on the identification of and exploration for gold and copper deposits.

Holding 60% interest in Penny's Find near Kalgoorlie, a high grade gold deposit which has a JORC 2004 compliant resource estimated at 314,000 tonnes @ 5.2g/t Au. In September 2010 the Company entered into a sale agreement with Brimstone Resources Limited. Brimstone had the right to purchase the project for staged payments of $2.5 million plus a royalty, or earn a 75% interest by staged payments and expenditure. To date Brimstone has earned 40% equity in the Penny’s Find project and negotiations are in progress to sell the Company’s remaining 60% interest.

However Empire Resources flagship project, Yuinmery, is where their main focus lays, where the Company continues to explore for additional copper - gold resources as well as investigating the platinum–palladium-nickel mineralization.

Yuinmery is located 475km northeast of Perth, the company holds a 100% interest in a central group of tenements which contain several occurrences of VMS mineralization including the Just Desserts prospect. The Company entered into an option agreement in 2010, to purchase an interest in adjoining tenements, held by La Mancha Resources Australia. This agreement increased the area of Empire’s Yuinmery tenement holdings to 98square kilometres and positions it as a major landholder in the base metal rich Youanmi greenstone belt.


Click here to claim this listing or remove Ads

53 Canning HighwayVictoria Park WA 6100
Phone: 08 9361 3100 Fax: 08 9361 3184
Website

GET IN TOUCH

Please choose boot

hammer
helmet
boot
spanner
truck
Send Message

We are waiting for images from Empire Resources

Empire Resources is not advertising Plant for Hire



If this is your company hire click here to update this page

Y Fronts teaser banneriComplii MiningLink prefered resume writers Civil Link Banner
HC Driverrake Hand
HC Drivers with asphalting experience required for Temp - Perm opportunity. $27/hr + penalties, immediate start! Must be able to jump on the tools as required. Min 5 years experience in asphalting required.

U/g Heavy Duty Fitter
Temp to perm opportunity Great hourly rate Great camp facilities Various rosters available Due to continued growth, our client is looking at expanding their team of experienced Perth based Underground HD Fitter’s on various rosters. As an Undergound HD Fitter, your duties

Otraco Tyre Technician Cadia
Otraco currently have a position available at our Cadia project in the Orange region. We are looking for an experienced candidate to work an attractive 7/7 day/night roster.

Underground Drillers Offsider
Our client is an industry leader within Underground Mining and is seeking to expand their team of Underground Driller Offsiders on a 2:1 roster on various projects throughout WA. Underground Driller Offsiding is a labour intensive role in which you will be working closely alongside a Diamond Dr

Shovel Operators Expressions Of Interest
Downer Mining are currently seeking expression of interest from motivated and safety oriented Shovel Operators.

Iron Ore Prices Drop
Iron ore prices have dropped from a three year high on Wednesday leaving traders contemplating to pull down bids for physical cargoes in the spot market. The most-active iron ore on the Dalian ....

Gladstone Aluminium Smelter To Cut Jobs
Due to soaring Queensland power prices, Gladstone’s Boyne Island aluminium smelter is bound to cut jobs and off-hand $100 million worth of production. General manager of Boyne Smelters Joe Rea ....

June 30 Deadline Set By BHP To Resolve Billion Dollar Claims
On Thursday miner BHP Billiton, its partner Vale SA and their jointly owned Samarco unit announced a June 30 deadline that they have set to settle billions of dollars in compensation claims stemming ....

$743 Million Rehab Bill For Hazelwood Owners
The bill has been sent to the owners of the Hazelwood power station for rehabilitation of the mine, demolition of the plant and restoration of the surrounding area. The total estimated cost that ....

Alcoa Aluminium Smelter To Stay Open
A significant contribution from the Victoria state Government has helped keep the Alcoa aluminium smelter open. It was announced on Friday by Premier Daniel Andrews that a four year deal will keep ....

iComplii