ea
Home!>Directory!>Mining Companies!>Cockatoo Coal

Cockatoo Coal

Cockatoo Coal Sites

Opencut MineStateStatus

BaralabaQLDactive



PortsStateStatus

Wiggins Island Coal Export Terminal WicetQLDactive



Cockatoo Coal is a metallurgical coal producer with projects in both Queensland and New South Wales and is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange.

Cockatoos main project is the Baralaba mine in central Queensland, located about 180km west of Gladstone.

In addition Cockatoo holds 51% interest in Collingwood, Taroom and Woori projects located in the Surat Basin. The other 49% interest is held by MCH Surat Basin Investment which is a subsidiary of Mitsui Coal Holdings Pty Ltd. Cockatoos coal portfolio includes 4300km2 of land across Qld and NSW.


Click here to claim this listing or remove Ads

Level 2, 66 Hunter StreetSydney NSW 2000
Phone: 02 9300 3333 Fax: 02 9221 6333
Visit cockatoocoal.com.au

GET IN TOUCH

Please choose truck

truck
spanner
boot
helmet
hammer
Send Message

We are waiting for images from Cockatoo Coal

Cockatoo Coal is not advertising Plant for Hire



If this is your company hire click here to update this page

Y Fronts teaser bannerDowner Group MiningLink prefered resume writers Civil Link Banner
Maintenance Supervisor Peak Downs
Your ability to develop and manage customer relationships safety and equipment reliability will see you thrive in this dynamic environment!

Hydraulic Fitters Are You Out There
Seeking experienced and qualified Hydraulic Fitters for our client's busy manufacturing facility at Pinkenba.

Chef Fifo Ex Darwin 2 1 Roster
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Chef to join our NT team based at our Jabiru Site. FIFO Ex Darwin on a 2:1 Roster

Boilermakers For Dalrymple Bay
Boilermakers required for works at Dalrymple Bay ASAP start - 3wk shutdown

Auto Electrician Murrin Murrin
Bis Industries is looking for experienced and proactive Auto Electricians to join our operations at Murrin Murrin site in Western Australia.

Dinosaur Find At Qld Mine Site
Palaeontologists and volunteers will work over the next month excavating and studying 30,000-year-old dinosaur bones at the South Walker Creek mine in Central Queensland. The team of eight people, ....

Black Thoated Finch Puts New Coal Mine At Risk
The controversial black throated finch is back to cause problems for Adani with a fresh legal challenge over the planned Carmichael coalmine. New advice has found the federal environment ....

Monadelphous Awarded $55M In Contracts
Monadelphous Group Limited announced on Wednesday it has been awarded a number of new work packages with a combined value of approximately $55 million. The engineering company will carry out ....

Speculation Around Rio Tinto Selling Qld Assets
There is speculation rising over a possible sale of Rio Tinto's aluminium assets in Gladstone, including Queensland Alumina Limited, Boyne Smelter Limited and Rio Tinto Yarwun. According to The ....

Capricorn Copper Secures $45M Funding For Qld Mine
Capricorn Copper Pty Ltd has signed an Agreement with BNP Paribas for A$45 million to restart its mine in Northwest Queensland. The funding will go towards the refurbishment and restart project of ....

iComplii